I got a wild hair a couple weeks back, and ended up buying a new 05, so my 2000 KTM 300 EXC is for sale: This bike is in great mechanical condition – it is ready to race or trail ride. As you can see from the list below, most, if not all of the typical areas you might worry about a used off road bike that might need mechanical attention have been recently addressed. It also comes many aftermarket accessories, and various “extras”. It has a street legal Michigan title.

As I bought this bike from an add here on Woods Racer it would only be fitting that I sell it here to!

If you are interested please email me directly at sstephenson@i2k.net. If you reply here, it may be a day or so before I see the post. Or call me at 989-785-2974 evenings/weekends reasonable hours eastern time zone

$2450 - will consider reasonable offers.

Recent Maintenance History: Over $1250 of stuff in the last 12 months!

·Less than 15 hours on complete engine rebuild bottom end and top end done 3/05.
·Shock rebuilt and re-valved by Enduro Engineering approximately one year ago.
·Forks revalved.
·New tires (less than 50 miles on them)
·New front and rear brake shoes.
·Shock lower heim joint bearing replaced 2/05.
·Rear wheel bearings and seals replaced 4/05 – zero use since install.
·Front wheel bearings and seals replaced last summer, still in good shape.
·New rear wheel spacers 4/05 no use since install
·New O-ring Chain and new front sprockets
·Silencer Repacked with Silent Sport Cartridge 4/05 – zero use since install
·Oil changed every 100 miles or more often
·Air filter cleaned at least every 100 miles or more often
·Carburator Jetted with straight taper needle (DEK) to allow for improved power delivery.
·Clutch Basket Replaced 8/04
·Stator Replaced 11/04
·Front and Rear Brake disk rotors replaced (forget the date! But within the last two years)
·Swing arm bearings inspected and greased 3/05

Aftermarket Accessories Included:
·Enduro Engineering Bark Busters,
·Enduro Engineering DCI relocator
·Enduro Engineering ODO drive eliminator
·Enduro Engineering tall soft seat foam and Gripper seat cover (standard foam and cover included as well)
·Enduro Engineering Skid Plate
·Rear Brake fin
·FMF Fatty Pipe (stock pipe available separately as well).
·Demarini Twinwall handle bars.
·TrailTech electronic ODO/Speedo
·E-Rider Heim Bearing Housing Guard
·TrailTech kickstand (better design than OEM)
·LED Tail light bulb

Other Extras Included:
·Spare used rear fender (cracked, repaired, but useable)
·1 useable used radiator shroud
·2 useable used side panels
·Spare Air Filter
·Original Seat Foam and Cover
·KTM Engine and Chassis Spare Parts Manual and owners Manual
·KTM “brief case”
·Street Legal Michigan Title.

Cosmetics:
Cosmetically, the bike does show the normal signs of off road use – plastic and graphics are scratched and tweaked here and there., there is a small tear in seat cover that has been repaired, and there is some paint rub and wear on the frame tubes. I decided to not replace all the plastic and graphics before I sold the bike, as I felt it best to sell a used bike where I had made sure to address the mechanical needs. Besides – new plastics and graphics will simply get trashed after your first few rides anyhow!

I am in Norther Lower Michigan. Delivery to southern Lower Michigan or perhaps beyond a possibility for a fee, or I will assist with arranging shipping.

I will try to get some pics posted sometime soon, meanwhile, email me and I will send pics directly to you.